After nearly six months, AlertPay is FINALLY able, once again, to process credit cards for purchases!
There are some important and much needed changes to their system, which are designed to provide a higher level of security against scams and misuse.
The most important thing, though, is that we can now use a credit card to purchase online, using the AlertPay system and that is some VERY GOOD news!
With the increased level of security for credit card purchases,the process to use a credit card has changed.
In essence, you will use your credit card to fund your AlertPay account and THEN make your purchase.
Here is how to fund your AlertPay account with a credit card (these instructions are only for those who already have an established AlertPay account):
1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on 'Deposit" and select the "Credit Card" option.
3. Select the credit card you would like to use or add one to your account.
4. Enter the amount you would like to deposit and click "next".
5. Confirm the transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN and click on "Deposit".
6. If your credit card is enrolled in the 3-D Secure program, you will be prompted to complete 3-D Secure before your transaction is complete.
If your credit card is not enrolled in the 3-D Secure program your deposit transaction will be completed.
Once you have successfully completed the deposit procedure, your funds will be available in your AlertPay account immediately.
This is really good news and should greatly improve the flow of money in the network marketing industry.
If you have specific questions, especially regarding the 3-D Secure program, check your AlertPay account or visit the AlertPay blog @ http://blog.alertpay.com
If this AlertPay news post has helped you in some way, don't forget to "LIKE" it!
Make it a great day!